Pylewell is a sensational parkland setting for a range of outdoor events, with an unrivalled position overlooking the Solent. Located on the edge of the New Forest National Park, which attracts approximately 13.5 million visitors each year and within easy reach of London and the national motorway network.
Pyelwell also offers the dramatic backdrop of a grand 17th century house and stunning woodland gardens.
A proven event site, currently hosts the critically acclaimed Curious Arts 3-day festival (www.curiousartsfestival.com) which will return to Pylewell for the fifth year in 2018 from Friday 20th July to Sunday 22nd July.
In addition, Pylewell has hosted RawFest; a Conscious, Holistic, Clean Living Event. A large Food and Drink Festival for approximately 15,000 attendees (www.rawfestuk.net)
What we offer:
– Good transport links via the M27 and M3 – Pylewell is only 90 minutes by car from London
– Multiple vehicular exit and entrance points and stone/tarmac roads
– Capacity of 10,000+ cars with further space available if required
– 140 acres of flat, well-drained parkland available for large events up to 30,000+ attendees
– Two main event fields; the south park approximately 70 acres and north park approximately 40 acres
– Secluded location so limited noise issues
– Impressive waterside setting with Solent views and beautiful 15-acre lake
– Mains water points
– Office space and Wi-Fi for event coordinators can be provided in the house
Pylewell Park is suitable for a range of large outdoor events including:
– Music festivals
– Caravan and Motorhome Rallies
– Triathlon and endurance racing
– Gardening and Flower Shows
– Craft and Food Festivals
– Woodland and Forestry Shows
– Car Shows and Steam Engine rallies
– Equestrian events
– Dog Shows and Sheepdog Trials
If you would like further details on holding an outdoor event at Pylewell or would like to arrange a visit, we would love to hear from you.