Fabulous Festival Venue
Pylewell is a sensational spot for a range of outdoor events or a festival. With 68 acres of flat parkland with multiple entrances, sea views, good transport links and use of our Pavilion and house. There are an array of options and backdrops to create one of a kind events.
- Great transport links; we are located just 90 minutes from London by car.
- Multiple vehicle exit and entrance points with stone/tarmac roads.
- Capacity of 10,000 cars with further space available if required.
- 68 acres of flat, well-draining parkland with waterside views, private beach access and the backdrop of Pylewell House.
- Mains water supply
- Marquee available for event organisers with wifi, loos and kitchen.
- 13 bedrooms on site in main house which can be hired.
A proven event site, Pylewell has hosted the critically acclaimed Curious Arts Festival for a 5 year period; a dreamy and eclectic music, poetry, literature and arts festival.
In 2019 we were thrilled to host Dogstival; a 2 day event for dog lovers with over 10,000 attendees and 6,000 dogs. Guests enjoyed an action packed weekend of activities, talks, shows and shopping.
Pylewell also hosted RawFest in 2017; a conscious, holistic, clean-living event with 15,000 attendees.
Don't just take our
word for it..
“Pylewell is the perfect setting to host an event. The team are friendly, knowledgable and were a great support from initial enquiry through to event day. The setting is spectacular and a completely unique offering."
Domine Nowell – Director of Lighthouse Marketing and Dogstival event.