Outstanding Outdoor Events Venue
Pylewell is a sensational spot for a range of outdoor events or a festival. With 56 acres of flat parkland with multiple entrances, sea views, good transport links, and use of our Pavilion and house. There are an array of options and backdrops to create one-of-a-kind events.
- Great transport links; we are located just 90 minutes from London by car.
- Multiple vehicle exit and entrance points with stone/tarmac roads.
- Capacity of 10,000 cars with further space available if required.
- 68 acres of flat, well-draining parkland with waterside views, private beach access and the backdrop of Pylewell House.
- Mains water supply
- Marquee available for event organisers with wifi, loos and kitchen.
- 13 bedrooms on site in main house which can be hired.
Pylewell Park is a great festival venue with a range of features that make it ideal for events. With 56 acres of flat, well-draining parkland, and stunning backdrops in both directions of either the Solent and Isle of Wight or our beautiful house.
The venue also benefits from having multiple vehicle entry and exit points with stone and tarmac roads, and the capacity to accommodate 10,000 cars, with additional space available if necessary as well as a mains water supply within the South Park.
Additionally, the venue has a marquee available for event organisers with Wi-Fi, bathrooms and a kitchen.
Don't just take our
word for it..
“Pylewell is the perfect setting to host an event. The team are friendly, knowledgable and were a great support from initial enquiry through to event day. The setting is spectacular and a completely unique offering."
Domine Nowell – Director of Lighthouse Marketing and Dogstival event.